Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
2017 Construction Technology Forecast: Boom, Bust, or Draw?
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: 2017 Construction Technology Forecast: Boom, Bust, or Draw
Course Number: PC-207-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Discover the 2017 market prospects for the construction industry.
- Explore the national and regional forecasts and how they will impact your business.
- Learn from leading industry technology strategists about creating a roadmap for success for 2017.
- Explore ways that your company can utilize technology as an enabler to greater productivity and efficiency.
Edward Sullivan, Chief Economist and SVP, Portland Cement Association
Robert Murray, Chief Economist and VP, Dodge Data & Analytics
Brad Hardin, Global CTO, Black & Veatch