Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Augmented and Virtual Reality: The Latest Job Site Technology
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Imagine having the ability to step onto the job site without ever setting foot on it. This is the power that augmented and virtual realities are bringing to your field in the near future. Join us to connect with industry experts Cody Nowak of Martin Bros, Russ Alford of Turner Medical & Research Solutions, and Andy Beall of WorldViz. You’ll learn how to leverage AR/VR to enhance your jobsite.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Augmented and Virtual Reality: The Latest Job Site Technology
Course Number: PC-189-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 AIA LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Recognize the difference between virtual, mixed, and augmented realities
- Assess the benefits of real time walk through and real time virtual reality in AEC.
- Describe the opportunities for holograms being overlaid in the built environment.
- Discuss how using AR and VR helps you make quicker and more informed decisions to increase productivity
Turner Medical & Research Solutions