Becoming a Client of Choice
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
As owners push toward the lowest bid, they often don’t understand how their actions result in higher costs & lower performance. The selection and alignment of expert project teams is the ONLY factor that consistently improves project outcomes for all parties. Based on research tests for more than 2,500 projects and $7B+ in project value, the session will merge owner, contractor, and legal perspectives to offer creative solutions and practical mechanisms to help projects “go right” – or at least help prevent things from going from wrong!
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Becoming a Client of Choice
Course Number: PC-229-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. Design and construction professionals will learn how to increase their hit rates on proposals.
2. Owners will assess how to evaluate bidder qualifications in a more fair and transparent manner.
3. All stakeholders will gain insight into how to utilize metrics to quantify performance.
4. Understand the value of developing owners into a “Client of Choice”.
Brian Lines, Assistant Professor, University of Kansas
Chris Burger, Partner, Stevens & Brand, LLP
Jeff Sawyer, Co-Founder, Simplar Institute