Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Construction Health Indicator: California
AN EDUCATIONAL WEBINAR
In this webinar, Anirban Basu, Procore's Chief Economist, will be taking a deep dive into the current health scores for California and answer your pressing questions about what these scores mean to businesses in the present, as well as how to use these numbers for future development.
RECEIVE CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) CREDIT UPON COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Construction Health Indicator: California
Course Number: PC-199-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit Designation: 1 LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Determine how your company can factor industry data into your company's biggest decisions.
- Explore the tactics employed by economists to aggregate the important industry data regionally and nationally.
- Learn about the current health scores of industry and what they mean to businesses now, and how to use these numbers for future development.
- Discover best practices for interpreting regional and national industry health score data and learn how your business is impacted.
Chief Economist, Procore
Sage Policy Group, Inc.