Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Converging Technologies for Improving Project Management
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Converging Technologies for Improving Project Management
Course Number: PC-193-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Gain insight into the tools and best practices used by project managers for planning, scheduling, and project controls.
- Learn how technology is helping project managers avoid scope creep and limit liability.
- Identify common issues and challenges that can arise from unstructured data.
- Learn best practices for collecting and organizing your project’s data to increase security and efficiency.
Business Development Manager