Cost- Effective Ways for SMB Contractors to Build a Marketing Strategy
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Marketing is really about building trust with your prospects. They need to trust your people, trust that you’ll get the job done on time, and trust that you won’t rip them off in the process.
AND WHAT’S THE THE EASIEST WAY TO BUILD TRUST?
So let’s get started. Join our free webinar with Chere Lucett, Director of Demand Generation at Procore, as she breaks down the steps for creating a winning (and affordable!) marketing strategy for SMB contractors. We’ll walk you through everything you need to know to create a strategy that will gain your prospects’ trust AND their business.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Cost-Effective Ways for SMB Contractors to Build a Marketing Strategy
Course Number: PC-232-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. Determine the benefits to your company to developing a marketing strategy.
2. Discover the steps to creating a successful marketing strategy.
3. Learn how to gain your prospects’ trust and their business.
4. Learn the elements and tactics of marketing strategies employed by successful companies.
Chere Lucett, Director of Demand Generation, Procore