How to Make Your Superintendent the Safest Super in the World
How to Improve Contractor and Architect Relationships
How Quality Affects Your Customer Satisfaction
Six Steps to Having Positive Outcomes with Angry Customers
Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Happy Job Site, Happy Client, Happy Life
This collection of four articles focuses on the best practices for maintaining healthy relationships and achieving a positive outcome after every job. You'll learn best practices for helping your superintendent integrate safety practices on the job site and how to communicate effectively with upset customers.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Happy Job Site, Happy Client, Happy Life
Course Number: PC-195
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Assess the impact of improving safety practices and increasing collaboration on the job site.
- Learn best practices for reducing conflicts between architects and developers.
- Discover the history of the relationship between architects and developers.
- Assess the impacts of a decrease in project control for architects and increase in project control for a distributed network of project participants.
How to Make Your Superintendent the Safest Super in the World - By Missy England
How to Improve Contractor and Architect Relationships - By Missy England
How Quality Affects Your Customer Satisfaction By Duane Craig
Six Steps to Having Positive Outcomes with Angry Customers By Missy England