Improving the Mental Health of Your Employees
How to Incentivize The Physical Fitness of Your Crew
Construction's Most Common Hazardous Substances
Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Health and Wellness of Your Team
This collection of three articles focuses on the health and wellness of construction crews and what you can do as a company leader to improve the experiences of your employees.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Health and Wellness of Your Team
Course Number: PC-211
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Identify the common health and wellness issues that construction workers experience.
- Learn about identifying the signs that there may be mental health issues present on your crew.
- Learn how crew leaders can address and improve their employee’s mental health.
- Assess the health risks associated with solvents and adhesives, and learn what you can do to keep your employees healthy on the job site.
Construction's Most Common Hazardous Substances - By Duane Craig
How to Incentivize the Physical Fitness of your Crew - By Megan Wild
Improving the Mental Health of Your Employees - By Megan Wild