Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Hottest Construction Apps
An Engineering News-Record (ENR) educational webinar hosted by Procore
During this webinar, ENR panelists drill-down into some of the more popular productivity and tool-based apps being used in the construction industry. Experts in application development will provide insights on the best types of apps and what type of ROI they are achieving on the job site by investing in various software applications.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this webinar:
Course Title: Hottest Construction Apps
Course Number: PC-105
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit Designation: 1 LU
Course Title: The Hottest Construction Apps
Course Number: PC-105
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Understand the conditions behind recent construction industry declines in labor productivity and learn how a Fortune 500 company evaluated its workflows and weighed out the pros and cons of purchasing out-of-the-box software versus developing their own in-house solutions.
- Learn why mobility is important and watch an overview of the numerous field and core productivity apps being used by a successful builder and general contractor to bridge distance gaps, manage projects, optimize planning and meeting time, lower administration costs, while simultaneously increasing subcontractor participation in the collaboration process.
- Recognize the value mobile apps bring to the design-side of the industry and summarize some of the popular technology offerings that are increasing productivity, as well as evaluate some of the common deployment, security, and access challenges to be successful.
- Summarize some of the important criteria to consider when evaluating an app and take a peek into the future of devices that experts expect will transform the construction industry.
Senior Director of Business Development
Procore Technologies, Inc.
Department Manager, Project Controls & Dispute Resolution
Eric M. Davis
Director of Strategic Development