Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
How Technology is Controlling Your Quality and Safety Program
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Explore how technology can be used in successfully implementing a quality and safety program and how merging new technology with current best practices can increase program adoption.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: How Technology is Controlling Your Quality and Safety Program
Course Number: PC-145-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 AIA LU/HSW
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Learn how quality and safety programs are being transformed by technology.
- Discover how the data and risk analysis available through technology is impacting the future of quality and safety on the job site.
- Explore how the culture of technology is being changed on the job site from within the classroom.
- Discover how data-driven decisions are shaping the success of contractors and owners and the safety of their teams.