Implementing Technologies as a Subcontractor
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Implementing Technologies as a Subcontractor
Course Number: PC-248-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
Join expert Wes Simpson as he walks through how to implement technology "on-the-fly" and crush fear before it halts your jobsite! Plus, and this is a big bonus, you'll learn how to use technology to protect those profit margins!
- Understand the features available in construction software solutions and the best practices for vetting applications and their usefulness for your company.
- Understand the best practices for implementing a new construction management software.
- Learn about recommended training tactics that increase comprehension and ROI.
- Recognize the common issues and setbacks that are experienced during implementation and how to avoid them.
Wes Simpson, Executive Director of Operations, Green Mechanical