Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Managing Risk in the Construction Industry
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Managing Risk in the Construction Industry
Course Number: PC-218-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit Designation: 1 LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Learn how other companies are learning how to mitigate risks during this period of construction acceleration.
- Learn how your company can improve project performance reliability, even as projects become more complex.
- Explore how to reduce costs while increasing your company's ability to hire new talent.
- Assess the best practices for reducing schedule impacts.
Dodge Data & Analytics