Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Merging Technology and Best Practices to Enhance Your Fees
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Your processes could be draining your margins and in ways that you haven’t realized yet. Change orders, rework, unbilled man hours – don't let these avoidable costs prevent your company from becoming a leader in the industry. That's why we are inviting you to join us for a webinar with industry expert Josh Newland. He'll unveil the exact obstacles that are keeping you from increasing your project fees and allowing companies to pay you for less than you're worth.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Merging Technology and Best Practices to Enhance Your Fees
Course Number: PC-206-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 AIA LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Assess how you can enhance your project and increase your fees.
- Differentiate types of contracts affecting your fee percentage.
- Understand the importance of safety and EMR scores.
- Discover how your company can leverage technology for higher profits.