Simpler, Faster, Smarter: Buyer's Guide for Construction Software
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Hear Mark Lyons, Procore's Senior Director of Business Development, discuss the value of construction software and best practices for evaluating technology solutions, with essential questions to help you pick the best solution for your business objectives.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Simpler, Faster, Smarter: Buyer's Guide for Construction Software
Course Number: PC-241-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Gain a deeper understanding of why software is essential to the future of the industry.
- Identify what software product features are best suited to your business needs.
- Better understand software packages and pricing models and how they might apply to your company.
- Learn how to best ensure you are working with a software company that aligns with your business objectives and company culture.
Mark Lyons, Senior Director of Business Development, Procore