Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Software Implementation 2.0: Techniques for Enterprise Implementations
Joseph Little, Construction Training Manager, explains his "no fail" steps to a seamless implementation process including some surprising tips that most businesses fail to include and end up regretting later!
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Software Implementation: Techniques for Enterprise Implementations
Course Number: PC-221-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Learn about the eight stages of implementation.
- Explore common security issues and learn why security should be at the top of your mind when implementing a new software.
- Assess who should be involved on the implementation team at your company.
- Learn the key to getting everyone on board with change.
Construction Training Manager