The 10 Most Critical Factors in Construction Safety
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Safety is one of the most critical aspects of your job site. Understand how implementing a performance-driven approach to safety can produce quantifiable results and may help support a strong safety culture on your job site.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: The 10 Most Critical Factors in Construction Safety
Course Number: PC-239-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Determine the place of safety within the construction industry.
- Assess the importance of compliance vs. situational awareness.
- Explore the focus of field operations and impact on safety.
- Discuss the rollback of traditional safety programs.
Jason Edic, Lee Kennedy Co., Inc.