The 5 Expert Strategies Companies Use to Increase Profits
ARE YOU BEING PAID WHAT YOU'RE WORTH?
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Most companies are battling through protecting razor thin margins that are being assaulted by change orders, rework, and unbilled man hours (and more unmentionable profit killers). It's time to end the battle. Learn strategies for increasing your project fee percentages from Procore's construction management expert, Josh Newland.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: The 5 Expert Strategies Companies Use to Increase Profits
Course Number: PC-234-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. Learn how to effectively cost estimate and keep costs as predictable as possible.
2. Become familiar with incentive-based contracts.
3. Improve your knowledge of safety management and insurance policies to keep your job sites as safe as possible.
4. Understand which technologies you may be able to leverage on the job in order to cut costs, maintain project safety, and be more time efficient.
Josh Newland, Sr. Manager of Industry Marketing, Procore