Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
The Fourth Dimension of Job Site Tech: Wearables
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Join Taylor Cupp, Mortenson Construction, and Zach Goepel, Procore, as they step into the fast growing world of wearable technology.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: The Fourth Dimension of Job Site Tech: Wearables
Course Number: PC-165-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 AIA LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Discover the emerging world of virtual, mixed, and augmented reality in the construction industry.
- Assess the possibilities for wearable technology during the design and building processes.
- Learn about the intersection of gaming technology, wearable computing, machine learning, and collaborative building.
- Discover the use cases for multi-player collaborative environments to optimize design, sequencing, coordination, and safety planning.