Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Track and Verify: The Keys to Construction Progress
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Construction managers live in the boundary layer between high-level oversight and detailed validation. What they certify had better be true, which means they must have a detailed understanding of the project minutia gleaned from their observations and analysis of reports and submittals.
During this webinar, we will chat with three managers of complex projects to hear their best advice on the technologies, strategies and resources they apply to their jobs.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Track
Course Number: PC-190-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit Designation: 1 LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Assess the importance of analyzing reports and submittals for understanding a project's health.
- Describe the scope of the project manager's role between high-level oversight and detailed minutia.
- Assess the winning strategies and resources that successful project managers apply to their jobs.
- Avoid project delays and busting budgets by applying tracking and verifying to your workflow.
Corinne Ambler, Project Manager, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
Skylar Lee, Project Manager, Traylor Bros., Inc.