Case Study: Harper Corporation and The Greening of Infrastructure
How Digital Platforms help Buildings with LEED Retrofit
Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Where is Green Building Headed in the Next 10 Years?
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Green building has been a growing trend in construction for over 10 years now. Yet, when you look at the numbers, the amount of building area that is certified green (LEED) is amazingly small (3.8% in the US). Based on this past history, author and green building guru Jerry Yudelson predicts where green building will go in the near future in this eBook.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Where is Green Building Headed in the Next 10 Years
Course Number: PC-208
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Discover the top 10 predictions for how green building will be incorporated by construction companies in the next 10 years.
- Explore ways that your company can implement green building practices to enable greater productivity and efficiency.
- Learn about energy efficiency technology like solar panels and low-flow plumbing fixtures.
- Understand the efficiency benefits available through building and energy monitoring systems.