- Lesson 1-5
What is Your Data Telling You?
After-the-fact Reporting is Not Data, It's Project Suicide
The Survival Guide to Data Sprawl and Governance
Tame Your Data and Get Proactive About Project Management
Security in the Cloud: Tips on How to Protect Your Data
Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
You've Got Data: Proactive Data Management
This collection of five articles focuses on the importance of storing and organizing data in the construction industry. You'll learn best practices for collecting data and how new technology can save you time and money, while increasing security.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: You've Got Data: Proactive Data Management
Course Number: PC-194
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Identify common issues and challenges that can arise from unstructured data.
- Discover how to create successful policies and implement smart information governance within your company.
- Learn best practices for collecting and organizing data to increase security and efficiency.
- Explore how new technology and cloud-based solutions can protect your data.
What is Your Data Telling You? - By Duane Craig
After-the-fact Reporting is Not Data, It's Project Suicide - By Erica Konieczny
The Survival Guide to Data Sprawl and Governance - By Erica Konieczny
Tame Your Data and Get Proactive About Project Management - By Missy England
Security in the Cloud: Tips on How to Protect Your Data - By Procore Editorial Staff