Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
We want to hear from you!
How to Get the Field to Adopt Quality at a Small to Medium-Sized Company
Live Presentation Recording
Learn best practices from small and medium-sized companies on how to successfully get the Field team to adopt quality tools
- Overcome the challenges of migrating from old programs and systems to new systems
- Learn techniques to overcome learning curves for less tech-savvy employees
- Explore methods to reduce your application footprint
- Increase collaboration between field, office, and external stakeholders to ensure quality is maintained and consistent
- Learn the power of identifying and supporting your internal technology champion
- Explore the benefits of digitizing your processes.
Continuing Education Credit:
This course has been approved by these organizations and associations.
Course Title: How to Get the Field to Adopt Quality at a Small to Medium-Sized Company
Course Number: AIAgb-07
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 AIA LU
Procore's Continuing Education courses may fulfill state licensing requirements. When a course is completed, a certificate of completion is provided. It is up to the construction professional to submit their certificates of completion to their state licensing board to request credit for participating in a Procore Continuing Education course.
Product Marketing Manager