Release Summary w/ Q&A
March 2021 Monthly Update
Learn about the most notable Procore product releases from March 2021.
(Date Recorded: March 25, 2021)
Learn about the latest features and enhancements to the Procore platform. This month's product release update highlights the following topics:
- Action Plans - General Availability Release
- Analytics - New Reportable Fields from Procore's Submittals Tool
- Coordination Issues - Configurable Field Sets
- Drawings - UX Improvements on Zoom In/Out Function
- Submittals - Custom Reporting Update
- RFIs - Custom Fields Show in the RFI List Page, View Private RFIs Associated to Users within the Same Company Granular Permission, Enable “Sub Job” via RFI Configurable Fieldset
- Correspondence - Create & Link a Response from the Activity Feed, “Responses" and "Official Response" from Activity Feed added to Correspondence Reporting
- Timesheets - 1 Minute Increments, Update to Existing “Review & Edit” Granular Permission
- T&M Tickets - T&M Tickets Connected to Change Events
- AppMarketplace: Outlook Integration Now Connects to Correspondence Tool
- and much more...
- iOS (v 2021.0315)
- Android (v 2021.0317.2326)
- Procore Drive (v 1.11.15)
- Procore Imports (v 220.127.116.11)
- Procore Extracts (v 18.104.22.168)
- Procore VDC (v 7.7.0)
Next Month's Product Release Update
Remember to return to https://learn.procore.com/page/product-releases on April 22, 2021 to view next month's product update.