Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
We want to hear from you!
Securing Your Business Data: Best Practices for Firms Large & Small
ENR Webinar: Securing Your Business Data: Best Practices for Firms Large & Small
The consequences of a data breach has the potential to be ruinous to every business, large or small. The dynamic world of construction relies on vast amounts of digital collaboration between frequently shifting teams, and discovering the wide variety of ways your company is exposed to incoming risks can be sobering. In this webinar, our panelists include two industry technologists who are focused on raising their organization's defenses, as well as a "white-hat" hacker and professional security expert who specializes in exploring how criminals penetrate organizations through soft targets and vulnerabilities.
- Recognize the importance of identifying your organization's vulnerabilities and pinpoint your weakest links, both physical and virtual.
- Summarize the different types of security controls and measures you can investigate, and understand how to realize immediate benefits by employing the low cost/big gain controls first.
- Discover ways to ensure your organization not only builds security awareness, but also becomes prepared to respond intelligently to a security attack. Explore the unique challenges of security in the construction industry and summarize the unique access points and top security threats that leave you vulnerable to attack.
- Learn how to build top-down awareness--from your executives to your staff--and take a collaborative and protective stance to deploy and improve your organization's security initiatives and defenses.
- Gain insight into how and why every company will be a target and get a clear picture of the disruptive and costly consequences that accompany an attack. Prepare your business by reviewing common types of internal and external threats.
- Summarize twelve things you can start doing today to immediately protect your organization's physical and virtual security.
Continuing Education Credit:
This course has been approved by these organizations and associations.
Course Title: Securing Your Business Data: Best Practices for Firms Large & Small
Course Number: PC-104
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 AIA LU
Procore's Continuing Education courses may fulfill state licensing requirements. When a course is completed, a certificate of completion is provided. It is up to the construction professional to submit their certificates of completion to their state licensing board to request credit for participating in a Procore Continuing Education course.
Senior Director of Business Development
Procore Technologies, Inc.
Jason T. Burns
Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Hunter Roberts Construction Group
Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
JE Dunn Construction
Director of Security