Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Break Free From the Iron Triangle
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
The Iron Triangle—or, as it is more commonly known, the project management triangle—has influenced project teams for years. Summed up as “fast, good or cheap...pick two,” the concept asserts that there are firm boundaries on what is possible to produce. The triangle metaphor implies there is no way to provide goods or services that are simultaneously on budget, on time, and of high quality because of the competing nature of these priorities. It’s time to rethink that notion.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Break Free From the Iron Triangle
Course Number: PC-210
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 AIA LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Identify the reasons why the project management triangle has had such influence over project teams.
- Learn how the concept of the iron triangle asserts firm boundaries on what is possible to produce.
- Discover how to break the constraints of the iron triangle and provide a product that is simultaneously on budget, on time, and of high quality.
- Learn tips for improving your company's ability to stay on budget, on time, and produce a high quality product.