The Value of Bid Management 10 min
- Setting Up the Bidding Tool
Configure Bidding Settings 3 min
Upload Bid Set of Drawings 4 min
Upload Bid Documents 2 min
Upload Bid Set of Specifications 5 min
- Using the Bidding Tool
Create a Bid Package 7 min
Invite Bidders to Bid 3 min
Update and View a Bid Package 3 min
- Using the Planroom Tool
Planroom Tool 10 min
- Review & Resources
Bid Management Resources & Review 10 min
Bid Management -- General Contractor
Solicitation of bids from a single place to manage all bid packages and responses from vendors.
The Company level Planroom tool gives bidders the ability to view and submit bid packages, and the project Bidding tool enables you to solicit bids for projects while providing a central location for managing and viewing the status of all bids. Bidders can download bid packages from Procore and submit bids directly back into the system.
- Create project bid packages that include plans, specifications, PDFs, and other pertinent files.
- Submit bids for a project on behalf of a contractor.
- Track the bidding status of your vendors or contractors and compare their bids side-by-side by cost code.
- Use Procore's powerful search and filtering capabilities to quickly locate specific bids.
- View all items for bid packages
- Submit a bid
- Download bid documents