The Value of the Punch List Tool 10 min
- Using the Punch List Tool
Create a Punch List Item (Mobile) 3 min
Import Punch Items 3 min
Respond to a Punch List Item (Mobile) 2 min
Close a Punch List Item (Mobile) 2 min
- Review & Resources
Punch List Resources & Review 15 min
Punch List -- Specialty Contractor
Create actionable items and tasks for responsible parties with overdue reminders for any phase of the job.
The Punch List tool is used at the end of a project to keep track of remaining items to complete, assign responsibility, and maintain due dates.
- Create, manage, attach drawings/photos, and assign punch list items to users from a mobile device or computer
- Set a due date, distribute punch list tasks, and automatically send overdue email notifications to responsible parties
- Give assignees the ability to view, respond to, and complete punch list items from a mobile device in the field
- Monitor and track punch list items by status (i.e., open, closed, or pending) and maintain a real-time history of all actions