The Value of the Workforce Planning Tool
- Using the Workforce Planning Tool
Manage People 4 min
Manage Projects 4 min
Create a Workforce Assignment 3 min
Create a Workforce Request 2 min
Manage Time Off 2 min
Manage Alerts 3 min
Manage Messages 4 min
Dashboards and Reports
Workforce Planning Review
Workforce Planning -- General Contractor
Get real-time insight into your workforce's availability and skill set with a centralized scheduling and communication hub for specialty contractors and general contractors.
Strategically build the skills of less-experienced workers and retain the skilled ones you already have with easy-to-manage certification and skill set tracking. Simplify the way you schedule, forecast, communicate, and collaborate with your people using cloud-based tools that eliminate whiteboards and spreadsheets. Maintain an undeniable advantage to stay on schedule and budget with technology that helps you identify the right people for the right job at the right time.
- Replace time-wasting calls, emails, meetings, and spreadsheets with digital labor scheduling.
- Simplify office and field communications with a single source of truth.
- Break down data silos with easily accessible people and project information.
- Get a full understanding of your most important asset—your people.
- Confidently make informed decisions about your projects and people.
- Gain insight into how each job aligns with each plan.